After tooth bleaching, the tone of the teeth may change easily for a while. Therefore, smoking and colored foods and beverages, such as tea and coffee, which may cause discoloration, should not be consumed for a while after tooth bleaching.
Is tooth bleaching appropriate for everyone?
- Individuals with a gingival diseases
- Patients with gingival recession
- Patients with caries or broken teeth,
- Children (younger than 18)
- Sensitivity secondary to dental erosion; these are contraindication of the procedure.